Other Items of Interest
- No related articles at this time
- "Saccadic Lens Instability Increases with Accommodative Stimulus in Presbyopes," ARVO 2009 Poster Presentation
- "Software and Codes for Analysis of Concentrating Solar Power Technologies," Sandia Report
- "The Advanced Human Eye Model (AHEM): A Personal Binocular Eye Modeling System Inclusive of Refraction, Diffraction, and Scatter," Journal of Refractive Surgery
- "Optimization using rational Bézier control points and weighting factors," Proc. SPIE
- "Stray light test station for measuring point source transmission and thermal background of visible and infrared sensors," Proc. SPIE
"Short Arc Hid Lamps for Fiber Optic Lighting," SAE Paper 950905
Article Type: White Papers
Updated: Dec 15, 1995
Author(s): Charles N. Stewart, William H. Lagerway, Douglas M. Rutan, Daniel C. Briggs
This paper discusses the modeling of an HID source with ASAP™. The model's output has the same shape as the measured output data.
Ordering information is available at SAE's Web site.