Other Items of Interest
- No related articles at this time
- "Saccadic Lens Instability Increases with Accommodative Stimulus in Presbyopes," ARVO 2009 Poster Presentation
- "Software and Codes for Analysis of Concentrating Solar Power Technologies," Sandia Report
- "The Advanced Human Eye Model (AHEM): A Personal Binocular Eye Modeling System Inclusive of Refraction, Diffraction, and Scatter," Journal of Refractive Surgery
- "Optimization using rational Bézier control points and weighting factors," Proc. SPIE
- "Stray light test station for measuring point source transmission and thermal background of visible and infrared sensors," Proc. SPIE
"Three Specific Design Issues Associated With Automotive Distributed Lighting Systems: Size, Efficiency, and Reliability," SAE Paper 960492
Article Type: White Papers
Updated: Dec 15, 1996
Author(s): George R. Hulse, Mark D. Lane, Ronald O. Woodward
This paper discusses the modeling of a light splitting scheme inside a plastic waveguide using ASAP™. The prototype was demonstrated at the 1996 SAE show.
Ordering information is available at SAE's Web site.