Other Items of Interest
- No related articles at this time
- "Saccadic Lens Instability Increases with Accommodative Stimulus in Presbyopes," ARVO 2009 Poster Presentation
- "Software and Codes for Analysis of Concentrating Solar Power Technologies," Sandia Report
- "The Advanced Human Eye Model (AHEM): A Personal Binocular Eye Modeling System Inclusive of Refraction, Diffraction, and Scatter," Journal of Refractive Surgery
- "Optimization using rational Bézier control points and weighting factors," Proc. SPIE
- "Stray light test station for measuring point source transmission and thermal background of visible and infrared sensors," Proc. SPIE
"Computer Modeling of Illumination Systems for Automotive Displays," SAE Paper 960525
Article Type: White Papers
Updated: Feb 01, 1996
Author(s): John Derlofske, et al.
A model of a waveguide illumination system with LED source (for use in a car's dashboard). The ASAP™ model results look just like the measured results.
Ordering information is available at SAE's Web site.