Other Items of Interest
- No related articles at this time
- Error in MATCHE *** Entity number exceeds 30,000
- ASAP Does Not Run on a Terminal Server
- Assuming micron equivalent to given wavelength is x.xx
- Beam height in waves
- Can’t write over file asap2xxxbinkernelsrv.exe – Error Code 5
Error in IFSTCK *** IF...THEN...ENDIF nesting level exceeds 99
Article Type: Application Messages
Updated: Jan 20, 2008
Author(s): Breault Research Organization
This error occurs when macros (predefined or user-defined) are nested to a level greater than 99. The error often occurs when a repetitive macro, like $DO or $ITER, is placed inside another macro or repetitive macro.
Severity Level: Application Error
Applies to: All versions of ASAP
Count the nesting level before executing, and avoid nesting to a level greater than 99. If necessary, break the task into more than one part so that no part has a nesting level greater than 99.