Other Items of Interest
- No related articles at this time
- Error in MATCHE *** Entity number exceeds 30,000
- Error in IFSTCK *** IF...THEN...ENDIF nesting level exceeds 99
- Assuming micron equivalent to given wavelength is x.xx
- Beam height in waves
- Can’t write over file asap2xxxbinkernelsrv.exe – Error Code 5
ASAP Does Not Run on a Terminal Server
Article Type: Application Messages
Updated: Apr 09, 2007
Author(s): Breault Research Organization
ASAP does not run on a terminal server.
Severity Level: Application Information
Applies to: All versions of ASAP
Install ASAP on a Windows platform that does not have Terminal Services installed. Non-supported platforms on which ASAP exhibits this behavior typically include Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000 Server, and Windows NT Server. ASAP does not operate on a Citrix Server.
Supported platforms include Windows XP Pro without the Remote Desktop Protocol in place, and which do not perform solely as a terminal server.