Other Items of Interest
- No related articles at this time
- Error in MATCHE *** Entity number exceeds 30,000
- Error in IFSTCK *** IF...THEN...ENDIF nesting level exceeds 99
- ASAP Does Not Run on a Terminal Server
- Assuming micron equivalent to given wavelength is x.xx
- Beam height in waves
GRAB string not found in output buffer – zeroing registers
Article Type: Application Messages
Updated: Dec 21, 2005
Author(s): Breault Research Organization
$GRAB string is not in Command Output window. If it is looking for a flux value reported on a specific object by STATS, possibly no rays were created by the emitter or no rays exist on that object.
Severity Level: Application Warning
Applies to: All versions of ASAP
Confirm that the command producing the $GRAB string is issued. In the above example, use STATS ALL.