Other Items of Interest
- No related articles at this time
- Error in MATCHE *** Entity number exceeds 30,000
- Error in IFSTCK *** IF...THEN...ENDIF nesting level exceeds 99
- ASAP Does Not Run on a Terminal Server
- Assuming micron equivalent to given wavelength is x.xx
- Beam height in waves
Error in MEMG. Storage update failure for Entity xxx. Fatal Error - Restarting ASAP Kernel
Article Type: Application Messages
Updated: Dec 21, 2005
Author(s): Breault Research Organization
Caused by assigning a new entity (such as an importance EDGE) with a number that ASAP has already used, such as during a previous $READ of a CAD translated file.
Severity Level: Application Error
Applies to: All versions of ASAP
Use a number that is higher than the highest entity number imported or created thus far. Check this number using a $IO and PRINT ENTITIES before assigning a number to the new entity. Note many more entities than objects may exist as a result of imported CAD files.