Other Items of Interest
- No related articles at this time
- Error in MATCHE *** Entity number exceeds 30,000
- Error in IFSTCK *** IF...THEN...ENDIF nesting level exceeds 99
- ASAP Does Not Run on a Terminal Server
- Assuming micron equivalent to given wavelength is x.xx
- Beam height in waves
Error window: “GL error (iter #1) at following obj. Draw: GL_INVALID_VALUE”
Article Type: Application Messages
Updated: Dec 21, 2005
Author(s): Breault Research Organization
Compatibility problem with some video cards or OpenGL settings.
Severity Level: Application Error
Applies to: All versions of ASAP
Try reducing Hardware acceleration slider to low level (1, 2 or 3 out of 6) by right-clicking the Windows Desktop and selecting Properties> Settings> Advanced tab.