Other Items of Interest
- No related articles at this time
- Error in MATCHE *** Entity number exceeds 30,000
- Error in IFSTCK *** IF...THEN...ENDIF nesting level exceeds 99
- ASAP Does Not Run on a Terminal Server
- Assuming micron equivalent to given wavelength is x.xx
- Beam height in waves
New object name identical to existing object X
Article Type: Application Messages
Updated: Dec 21, 2005
Author(s): Breault Research Organization
Duplicate object names created, generally due to a SYSTEM NEW or END not being performed before running the file a second time.
Severity Level: Application Information
Applies to: All versions of ASAP
Always click the END button before re-running a file to clear the current session. Otherwise, change the duplicate object names to something unique.