Other Items of Interest
- No related articles at this time
- Error in MATCHE *** Entity number exceeds 30,000
- Error in IFSTCK *** IF...THEN...ENDIF nesting level exceeds 99
- ASAP Does Not Run on a Terminal Server
- Assuming micron equivalent to given wavelength is x.xx
- Beam height in waves
Error in SORTEM; number exceeds 33856 (for ASAP/Basic) or 524,176 (for ASAP/Pro)
Article Type: Application Messages
Updated: Dec 21, 2005
Author(s): Breault Research Organization
An error in the SORTEM routine, stating that the number of paths that will be created exceeds the number of bins ASAP can use when sorting for the PATHS command. The ASAP kernel will be restarted.
Severity Level: Application Error
Applies to: All versions of ASAP
Reduce the number of paths by decreasing the number of rays, by lowering the number of initial rays created, or by lowering the SPLIT or LEVEL values.