Other Items of Interest
- No related articles at this time
- Error in MATCHE *** Entity number exceeds 30,000
- Error in IFSTCK *** IF...THEN...ENDIF nesting level exceeds 99
- ASAP Does Not Run on a Terminal Server
- Assuming micron equivalent to given wavelength is x.xx
- Beam height in waves
BROX3DVIEWER unable to set up pixel format
Article Type: Application Messages
Updated: Dec 20, 2005
Author(s): Breault Research Organization
The number of bits or pixels in the display is too low.
Security Level: Application Warning
Applies to: All versions of ASAP in the BROX3DVIEWER
Change the color settings for the Display Properties to at least 64K in the Windows Desktop Properties, Settings tab.